Crime Report for 28th to 29th March 2019:
1) Robbery with weapon other than firearm Damdoryn (2 cases) Two victims robbed of their cellphones and cash allegedly by a large group of taxi drivers carrying shambucks, pangas and crowbars.
2) Fraud Village Mall. Complainat sold vehicle to suspect whom paid for it after taking delivery and subseqently reversed payment.
3) Malicious Damage lodge Sven St Ifafi. Car door damaged by known suspect.
1) Theft from motor vehicle plot Broederstroom. Four truck batteries stolen.
1) Burglary Residential Simon Bekker St Kosmos. Three tvs stolen.
2) Theft General farm Skeerpoort. Chainsaw stolen.
3) Assault GBH De Rust venue. Victim beaten up by co- worker with hammer and spade after argument about cellphone.
Romano v d Spuy CPF