Crime Report for 29th March to 1st April 2019:
1) Burglary Residential Rietfontein. Tv stolen.
2) Burglary Residential Canon Crescent Ifafi. Gas bottle, laptop, bag and charger stolen.
3) Fraud Canon Crescent Ifafi. Cash fraudulently paid from victim’s account.
4) Public Indecency Ouwapad Ifafi. Two suspects arrested for urinating in public.
5) Drunken Driving R511 Ifafi. Suspect arrested.
6) Theft of motor vehicle R511 Lifestyle Centre. Old red Honda Ballade stolen.
7) Burglary Residential Karel St Schoemansville. Laptop stolen.
8) Theft out of motor vehicle Sediba Plaza. Cellphone, handbag, glasses and perfume stolen.
9) Fraud Scott St Schoemansville. Victim paid so called lawyer for services but none wete forthcoming.
10) Burglary Residential Sycamore St Melodie. Generator and Ipod stolen.
11) Theft General clothing store Village Mall. Cash stolen.
12) Burglary Residential Bloodwood St Melodie. Tvs, computer, speakers, camera and other items stolen.
13) Malicious Damage Madeleine St Ifafi. Roof tiles damaged.
14) Reckless and Negligent Driving Total crossing Melodie. Mercedes and Fiat collided whereby one person injured.
1) Malicious Damage lodge Broederstroom. Fence cut.
2) Driving vehicle without licence Pelindaba Road. Suspect arrested.
1) Reckless and Negligent Driving Skeerpoort Road. Cyclist hit by vehicle which did not stop and thereby sustained shoulder injuries.
2) Theft General Coleman St Kosmos. Lazer gun, pump and other items stolen.
3) Murder Orange Farm. Male person found deceased with deep wound in neck near tavern.
4) Theft General Skeerpoort. Copper cable stolen.
5) Theft General poultry farm Skeerpoort. Water dispensor stolen.
Romano v d Spuy CPF