Crime Report for 3rd to 6th May 2019:
1) Fraud Damdoryn. R1000 unlawfully withdrawn from account.
2) Fraud Sediba Plaza. Complainant paid for stolen vehicle that was allegedly recovered by Police.
3) Inquest Melodie plots. Decomposed body of 26 year old male found in his home.
4) Burglary Residential Rietfontein. Chair stolen out of garage.
5) Theft from motor vehicle Long Tom St Ifafi. Battery stolen from Toyota Yaris.
6) Theft of motor vehicle Village Mall. White Honda Ballade stolen from parking area.
7) Burglary Residential Ouwapad Ifafi. Printer, sewing machine, laptop and tv stolen.
8) Drunken Driving Damdoryn. Suspect arrested after accident.
9) Drinking in public Sediba Plaza. Suspect arrested.
10) Burglary Residential Sunway. Household goods stolen.
11) Assault GBH Sunway. Victim badly assaulted by unknown suspect.
1) Common Robbery tavern Matshelapata. Victim overpowered by five suspects and robbed of cash and cellphone.
2) Poaching Hartbeeshoek. Two suspects allegedly caught a Kudu and slaughtered it.
3) Burglary Residential Kalkheuwel. Door stolen from cottage.
4) Burglary Residential Broederstroom. Solar panel stolen.
5) Theft General Hartbeeshoek Road. Tools and curtains stolen.
6) Burglary Residential Leeuwenkloof. Copper pipes, taps and geyser stolen.
1) Theft General Schaumburg. Cellphone stolen.
2) Burglary Business restaurant Skeerpoort Road. Tv, computer and liquor stolen.
3) Illegal Sale of Liquor Orange Farm. Two suspects arrested.
4) Culpable Homicide R560 near Schaumburg Skeerpoort. Motorcycle rider killed after collision with bakkie.
5) Culpable Homicide Kommandonek. Female pedestrian killed after being hit by Nissan bakkie.
6) Burglary Business venue. Rock drill machines stolen out of container.
Romano v d Spuy CPF