Crime Report for 28th to 29th May 2019:
1) Fraud Saartjiesnek R511. Suspect arrested after driving vehicle with forged licence disc.
2) Theft out of motor vehicle Sediba Plaza. Laptop and laptop bag stolen out of Nissan NP200.
3) Theft General Scott St. Schoemansville. Compressor, grinder and tools allegedly stolen by ex employee.
4) Burglary Residential manor complex Syferfontein. Cellphone and laptop stolen.
1) Reckless and Negligent Driving near entrance of Eagle’s Landing Broederstroom. Cyclist badly injured after being hit by vehicle that did not stop. Victim hospitalised.
No cases reported.
Romano v d Spuy CPF