Crime Report for 30th to 31st May 2019:
1) Reckless and Negligent Driving Beethoven Road Melodie plots. Two bakkies collided whereby one driver hospitalised.
2) Fraud Melodie. Complainant paid R25 000 for container advertised on internet only to realise that she had been scammed.
1) Trespassing security estate Broederstroom. Suspect arrested for unauthorised entry.
1) Theft General estate De Rust. Complainant returned from holiday to discover that her dog and numerous items of clothing were missing which were allegedly in the care of a house sitter.
2) Burglary Residential estate De Rust. Submersable pump stolen.
Romano v d Spuy CPF