Crime Report for 7th to 12th June 2019:
1) Maliciuos Damage restaurant parking Melodie. Rear window smashed of vehicle.
2) Common Robbery Damdoryn. Victim offered lift and later robbed by two suspects of cash and cellphone.
3) Illegal sale of liquor Ten Rooms. Suspect arrested.
4) Burglary Residential plot Melodie. Household goods stolen.
5) Assault GBH Ten Rooms. Victim hit with stone on his head.
6) Theft of Motor Vehicle Marais St Schoemansville. Silver Toyota stolen outside church.
7) Drinking in public Damdoryn. Suspect arrested.
8) Theft out of motor vehicle Kuyper st Schoemansville. Leather jacket and briefcase stolen.
9) Burglary Residential plot Melodie. Curtains stolen from cottage.
10) Burglary Residential Hertzog St Schoemansville. Tv, dvd player, alcohol, cash, cutlery and groceries stolen.
11) Possession of Drugs Damdoryn. Suspect arrested.
12) Theft General Nviro Centre. Ipad stolen by suspects posing as customers.
13) Assault GBH Ten Rooms. Victim stabbed with knife by known suspect and hospitalised.
14) Goods purchased with counterfeit money R511 Melodie. Vendor alleges suspect purchased naartjies with counterfeit R200 note.
15) Carjacking old Rustenburg Road near Damdoryn. Victim alleges that a suspect dressed as traffic officer stopped him and he was held at gunpoint. Two suspects forced him into VW Polo and dropped him off after a distance after robbing him of White Isuzu bakkie, cash and cellphone.
16) Burglary Residential Kuyper St Schoemansville. Amp, tvs, watch, pots and plastic containers stolen out of house and out of motor vehicle.
17) Theft out of motor vehicle GHS school Marais St. Schoemansville. Two iphones, notebook, wifi router and ipad leather cover stolen.
18) Fraud auto body business Rietfontein. Victim alleges company defrauded him of his pension fund.
1) Pointing of firearm Lanseria Road. Female alleged her boss pointed firearm at her.
2) Robbery with firearm bridge near T junction Broederstroom. Hiker alleges a white Ford Fiesta stopped whereby two suspects held him at gunpoint and robbed him of cellphone and wallet containing cash and bankcards.
3) Assault GBH soccer ground Broederstroom. Victim hit with stone in face by known suspect.
1) Burglary Residential time share estate De Rust. Cellphone stolen.
2) Reckless and Negligent Driving Schaumburg. Two victims hospitalised after accident between two vehicles.
3) Theft General poultry farm Skeerpoort. Meter box and cable stolen.
4) Burglary Residential Bultfontein. Gas bottle, lawnmower and painting stolen.
5) Burglary Residential Simon Bekker St Kosmos. Tv and solar panel stolen.
Romano v d Spuy CPF