Crime Report for 13th to 14th June 2019:
1) Robbery with weapon other than firearm near Village Mall. Female alleges that whilst walking home she was held at knifepoint by suspect whom robbed her of her cellphone and handbag.
2) Theft out of motor vehicle Karel St Schoemansville. Cash and purse stolen.
3) Theft out of motor vehicle Sediba Plaza. Laptop and bag stolen.
4) Burglary Residential Baldwin St Schoemansville. Laptops, watches, harddrive and laptop charger stolen.
5) Theft of motor vehicle GHS school Marais St Schoemansville. White Isuzu bakkie stolen
No cases reported.
1) Theft General Simon Bekker St Kosmos. Cellphone stolen.
Romano v d Spuy CPF