Crime Report for 20th to 21st June 2019:
1) Theft General Cassien St Schoemansville. Cash allegedly stolen by ex employee.
2) Possession of drugs Damdoryn. Suspect arrested.
3) Fraud Schoemansville. Complainant paid for accomodation to suspect only to realise it was a scam.
1) Theft General Hartbeeshoek. Cable cut and stolen.
1) Reckless and Negligent Driving store Skeerpoort. Suspect drove into wall of shop thereby damaging it.
2) Contravention of Protection Order Hartbeesfontein (Two cases against two suspects) Police have obtained warning statements.
Romano v d Spuy CPF