Crime Report for 26th to 29th July 2019:
1) Malicious Damage Mauser St Ifafi. Telkom cable cut.
2) Possession Drugs Damdoryn. Suspect arrested.
3) Theft General Malan St Schoemansville. Electronic box motor stolen.
4) Burglary Residential De Valera St Schoemansville. Laptop and tv stolen.
5) Theft of Motor Vehicle Kuyper St Schoemansville. White Nussan LDV stolen.
6) Malicious Damage Afsaal. Window of vehicle smashed.
7) CIT Robbery filling station Melodie. Four suspects held staff and CIT guards at gunpoint and robbed cannisters with large amount of cash before fleeing scene in what is thought to be Nissan double cab white in colour.
8) Business Robbery liqour and convenience store vd Hoff Road Rietfontein. Suspects split into two groups whereby two robbed liquor store at gunpoint and three robbed convenience store at gunpoint prior to fleeing in gold coloured VW Jetta 4 with black rims. Large amount of cash, owner’s firearm and other items stolen.
9) Burglary Residential Malan St Schoemansville. Welder and other items stolen.
10 ) Common Robbery Village Mall. Female’s cellphone stolen but later recovered after suspect arrested.
11) Burglary Residential Baldwin St Schoemansville. Laptop and other items stolen.
1 ) Theft of motor vehicle animal park Lanseria Road. Toyota Hilux containing mountain bike stolen.
2) Malicious Damage Matshelapata. Boyfriend allegedly damaged house infra structure.
3) Reckless and Negligent Driving R512 Broederstroom. Taxi and BMW collided whereby 4 persons seriously injured.
4 ) Theft General plot Broederstroom. Geyser stolen.
5) Theft of motor vehicle R512 Bush Bar Broederstroom. Blue Toyota Conquest stolen.
1) Burglary Residential farm Skeerpoort. Laptop, tv and chemicals stolen.
2) Assault GBH Schaumburg. Female assaulted by boyfriend at tavern.
Romano v d Spuy CPF