Crime Report for 31st July to 1st August 2019:
1) Malicious Damage/ Attempted car theft. GHS Marais St Schoemansville. Ignition of vehicle damaged.
2) Burglary Residential Rietfontein. Cash, shoes and geyser stolen.
3) Theft out of motor vehicle Tielman St Schoemansville. Liquor stolen out of vehicle.
1) Theft General Paddle Power Broederstroom. Trailer stolen.
2) Robbery with firearm Jalalopor Road. Female pedestrian picked up near Bundu Bar by Toyota Quantum and robbed at gunpoint by suspect of groceries and purse before being offloaded on gravel road.
1) Inquest farm Skeerpoort. Body of Zimbabwean national found in dam after apparent drowning.
Romano v d Spuy CPF