Crime Report for 8th to 12th August 2019:
1) Burglary Residential Melodie plots. Cellphone stolen.
2) Theft out of motor vehicle Malan St Schoemansville. Paint and cigarrettes stolen.
3) Shoplifting supermarket Village mall. Female suspect arrested after stealing pills and cosmetics.
4) Theft General Ouwapad Ifafi. Tv stolen during renovations.
5) Burglary Business Scott St Schoemansville. Computer box stolen.
6) Theft General Boom Crescent Ifafi. Lawnmower stolen.
7) Theft of motor vehicle chemist Medical Centre parking Melodie. White GWM bakkie stolen.
8) Theft of motor vehicle cnr Cassien and Meintjies St Schoemansville. White 1400 Nissan bakkie stolen.
9) Theft General Schubart St Melodie. Gate motor battery and control unit stolen.
10) Illegal Sale of liquor Melodie plots. Suspect arrested.
11) Drinking in public and Drunkenness Ten Rooms. Two suspects arrested.
12) Public Indecency Ten Rooms. Four suspects arrested for urinating in public.
13) Theft out of motor vehicle Sediba Plaza. Machinery stolen out of vehicle.
14) Theft General fastfood outlet Sediba Plaza. Cellphone stolen.
15) Burglary Residential Hertzog St Schoemansville. Tv, clothing and bedding stolen.
16) Keeping of vicious animal Harrington St Schoemansville. Domestic worker allegedly bitten by dog.
17) Assault GBH Ten Rooms tavern. Victim stabbed by unknown assailant.
18) Burglary Residential Harrington St Schoemansville. Laptops, computer screen, clothing, radio and kettle stolen.
19) Burglary Residential Dam Drive Ifafi. Tv and sewing machine stolen.
1) Arson Sekwakwa squatter camp. Shack allegedly burnt down by female’s partner.
2) Use of vehicle without owner’s consent Hartbeeshoek. Suspect took vehicle without permission.
3) Assault GBH Nyanyas Tavern. (two cases) Female assaulted two victims with beer bottle.
1) Assault GBH Schaumburg. Female allegedly assaulted by landlord.
2) Malicious Damage arena Skeerpoort. Painting damaged.
3) Theft General Schaumburg. Cellphone stolen.
Romano v d Spuy CPF