Crime Report for 6th to 9th September 2019:
1) Assault GBH Damdoryn. Victim badly assaulted after argument with known suspect.
2) Fraud Meintjies St Schoemanville. Victim invested money into scheme which was found to be a scam.
3) Malicious Damage Ifafi Centre. Post office door kicked and smashed.
4) Burglary Residential Rietfontein. Battery, grinder and copper cable stolen.
5) Theft General Marais St Schoemansville. Gate motor stolen.
6) Theft General Canon Crescent Ifafi. Gate motor stolen.
7) Theft General Canon Crescent Ifafi. Gate motor stolen.
8) Theft of motor vehicle high school parking. White Nissan NP200 stolen.
9) Theft General BaldwinSt Schoemansville. Gate motor stolen.
10) Theft General ATM Sediba Plaza. Victim scammed at ATM whereby R3000 withdrawn.
11) Theft General Ten Rooms. Shovels and grinder stolen.
12) Illegal Sale of Liquor Ten Rooms. Two suspects arrested.
13) Theft from motor vehicle Marais St Schoemansville. Four wheels stolen off vehicle.
14) Illegal Trespassing Rietfontein. Suspect arrested.
15) Business Robbery Sunway. Two suspects held tuckshop owner at gunpoint and stole cigarrettes, airtime and cash.
16) Illegal Sale of Liquor Ten Rooms. Suspect arrested.
17) Possession of presumed stolen vehicle R511. Two suspects arrested in possession of presumed stolen truck with two trailers.
18) Theft General shop Village Mall. Cash stolen.
19) Burglary Residential Tielman St Schoemansville. Tv, dvd player, speakers and other items stolen.
1) Burglary Residential plot Broederstroom. Tv and bedding stolen.
2) Burglary Business pub Broederstroom. Grinder, compressor and pressure pump stolen.
3) Theft out of motor vehicle Islands Shopping Centre. Two laptops , ipad, bags and cards stolen.
4) Inquest Hartbeeshoek Road. Female found hanged and vehicle found nearby.
1) Burglary Residential Simon Bekker St Kosmos. Laptop stolen.
2) Malicious Damage Skeerpoort. Padlock and fence cut.
3) Inquest Schaumburg Skeerpoort. Female found dead on scene after allegedly stabbing herself.
4) Contravention of Court Order estate Skeerpoort.
Romano v d Spuy CPF