Crime Report for 10th to 11th September 2019:
1) Theft General supermarket Village Mall. Cash allegedly stolen by employee.
2) House Robbery Scott St Schoemansville. Female and her son held at gunpolnt by three suspects and tied up. Robbers stole laptops, jewelry, cellphones and playstation.
3) Reckless and Negligent Driving vd Hoff Road Rietfontein. Pedestrian hit by car and hospitalised.
No cases reported.
1) Illegal Sale of Liquor Orange Farm. Suspect arrested.
2) Theft General Simon Bekker St Kosmos. Meter box switch stolen.
Romano v d Spuy CPF