Crime Report for 25th to 26th September 2019:
1) Burglary Residential St Monica St Schoemansville. Laptop and tv stolen.
2) Fraud Sediba plaza atm. Victim scammed at ATM whereby R3000 drawn from account.
3) Failing to pay for foodstuff consumed restaurant Village Mall. Suspect arrested.
4) Theft from motor vehicle Silverside Centre Ifafi. Wheels stolen off vehicles.
1) Business Robbery plot Broederstroom farmstall. Two suspects overpowered farmstall owner and stole cash and cellphone.
No cases reported.
Romano v d Spuy CPF