Crime Report for 9th to 10th October 2019:
1) Malicious Damage Sunway. Victim claims his wife burnt all his clothing.
2) Corruption Ten Rooms. Victim claims he was paid to withdraw charge against suspect.
3) Theft out of motor vehicle R511 next to Aquarium. 12 volt batteries stolen.
4) Theft General Ten Rooms. Car keys stolen allegedly by employee.
5) Inquest Damwall . 45 Year old female found deceased after allegedly jumping off bridge at Dam wall.
6) Theft of motor vehicle Sediba Plaza. White Chev Utility bakkie stolen.
7) Shoplifting supermarket Village Mall. 17 year old female caught shoplifting and released in custody of guardian.
1) Assault Common Plot Broederstroom. Suspect arrested after beating up his girlfriend.
1) Theft General plot Remhoogte. House lighting stolen.
Romano v d Spuy CPF