Crime Report for 11th to 14th October 2019:
1 ) Inquest plot Rietfontein. 50 year old male person found hanged and declared deceased on scene.
2) Common Robbery Sediba Plaza. Victim claims he was bumped over by two suspects whereby his back-pack was stolen with contents.
3) Theft from motor vehicle R511 plot Melodie. Four wheels stolen off trailer.
4) Theft General plot Rietfontein. Chairs and electric stove stolen.
5) Shoplifting supermarket Village Mall. Female suspect arrested after stealing hair products.
6) Burglary Residential plot Rietfontein. Tv stolen.
7) Burglary Residential Malan St Schoemansville. Tv, printer, projector and other items stolen.
8) Malicious Damage R511 near Xanadu. Cables damaged.
9) Burglary Residential plot Rietfontein. Welding machine, cutter, compressor and cellphone stolen.
10) Inquest Refentse Rietfontein. 42 year old Malawian national found hanged and declared deceased on scene.
1) Theft General Leeuwenkloof. Scrap metal stolen.
2) Drunkenness Broederstroom. Suspect arrested.
1) Reckless and Negligent Driving R560 Skeerpoort. Vehicle overturned whereby two persons hospitalised with injuries.
2 ) Theft out of motor vehicle lodge Paul Kruger St Kosmos. Cash and cellphone stolen.
3) Theft General and theft out of motor vehicle lodge Paul Kruger St Kosmos. Cellphone and car keys stolen out of chalet whereafter laptop and wallet stolen out of car.
4) Assault GBH Schaumburg. Female beaten with brick on the face.
Romano v d Spuy CPF