Crime Report for 18th to 21st October 2019:
1) Theft of motor vehicle venue Melodie plots. Scooter stolen and allegedly loaded onto Nissan NP200 before driving away.
2) Theft General boat shop R511 Melodie plots. Wheels stolen off trailer.
3) Theft General Waterfront St Schoemansville. Machinery and tools stolen whereby teenage suspect arrested.
4) Drinking in public Schoemansville. Three suspects arrested.
5) Burglary Residential Powder Ave Ifafi. Suitcases and bag stolen out of wendy house.
6) Illegal Sale of Liquor and Crimen Injuria old Rustenburg Road. Two suspects arrested.
7) Arson Ten Rooms. Shack allegedly burnt down by female’s boyfriend.
8) Rape estate Rietfontein plots. Two females allegedly raped by suspect whom was arrested.
9) Malicious Damage Buskruit Ave Ifafi. Three tyres of vehicle allegedly slashed with knife.
10) Drunken Driving Damdoryn. Eight
11) Public Indecency Damdoryn. Suspect arrested.
12) Illegal Immigrant Rietfontein. Suspect arrested.
13) Burglary Residential Charl St Ifafi. Jacket stolen.
1) Culpable Homicide Pelindaba Road. Head on collision resulted in four persons being injured whereby one died in hospital.
2) Theft General Welgegund. Generator stolen.
3) House Robbery Hartbeeshoek Road. Elderly female alleges she was overpowered by suspect and robbed of three cellphones and R50.
1) Murder Orange Farm. Male person declared deceased aftet allegedly being in argument and fight with suspect whom fled the scene.
2) Fraud Skeerpoort. Suspect purchased diesel whereby payment found to be fraudulant.
Romano v d Spuy CPF