Crime Report for 22nd to 24th October 2019:
1) Fraud filling station Melodie. Cashier allegedly performed fraudulent transactions.
2) Malicious Damage Syferfontein recycling plant. Storeroom burnt down.
3) Fraud estate Ifafi. Suspect allegedly used victim’s cellphone to unlawfully transfer airtime.
4) Sexual Assault Meerhof. Suspect allegedly sexually assaulted young male child.
5) Correctional Services Act. Female visitor arrested after she attempted to smuggle Dagga into cells at SAPS Hartbeespoortdam.
6) Possession of Drugs vd Hoff Rd. Rietfontein. Two suspects arrested.
7) Theft from Motor Vehicle James St Schoemansville.
8) Attempted Housebreaking and one day later Burglary Residential Marais St Schoemansville. Honda motorcycle stolen as well as chairs, wheelbarrow and other items out of garage.
9) Culpable Homicide vd Hoff Road Rietfontein. Pedestrian hit by truck and declared deceased on scene.
10) Theft General plot Rietfontein. Scrap metal and goat stolen.
11) Fraud Beethoven Road. Complainant paid deposit for two vehicles advertised on internet only to realise it was a scam.
12) Theft General plot Melodie. Black plastic chairs stolen from plot.
1) Malicious Damage near T junction Broederstroom. Complainant alleges his house and bakkie was vandalised.
2) Theft General Mountain Lake Centre. Wheels stolen off trailers.
3 ) Robbery with firearm game farm Broederstroom. Four armed suspects held security guard at gunpoint and robbed him of his pistol, two cellphones and two way rado.
1) Malicious Damage Hartbeesfontein. Shack vandalised.
2) Intimidation Skeerpoort. Victim alleges known suspect threatened to kill her daughter.
Romano v d Spuy CPF