Crime Report for 25th to 28th October 2019:
1) Illegal sale of liquor Ten Rooms. Nine suspects arrested and shebeens closed down.
2) Use of Dagga Ten Rooms. Three suspects arrested.
3) Malicious Damage Ouwapad Ifafi Centre. Car door damaged.
4) Theft of motor vehicle Dreiers Centre. Ford Bantum bakkie stolen.
5) Conducting business without licence Ten Rooms. Two suspects arrested.
6) Burglary Residential Rietfontein. Five doors stolen.
7 ) Drunken Driving Damdoryn. Three suspects arrested.
8) Shoplifting clothing store Sediba Plaza. Suspect arrested.
9) Driving vehicle without licence Scott St. Suspect arrested.
10) Theft of motor vehicle Village Mall. Silver 1987 Ford Laser Stolen.
11) Burglary Residential Melodie plots. Jacket and shoes stolen.
12) Burglary Residential Baldwin St Schoemansville. Clothing stolen.
13) Burglary Residential Baldwin St Schoemansville. Laptops and tablets stolen.
14) Burglary Residential Baldwin St Schoemansville. Tv, computer box, screen and dvd player stolen.
15) Attempted housebreaking Afsaal. Door lock broken, nothing stolen.
16) Contravention of protection order Melodie plots.
17 ) Burglary Residential Melodie plots. Camera and cellphone stolen.
18) Burglary Residential Melodie plots. Computer eauipment stolen.
19) Burglary Residential Rietfontein. Defy stove stolen.
1) Drunken Driving Broederstroom. Suspect arrested.
2) Burglary Residential Broederstroom.Tv, microwave, clothing, jewelry and food stolen.
1) Assault GBH Skeerpoort. Female stabbed with beer bottle on forehead.
2) Assault GBH Schaumburg. Female stabbed with beer bottle.
3) Business Robbery poultry farm Skeerpoort. Four security guards held at gunpoint by three suspects whom were later joined by another eight suspects. Four cellphones and cash stolen out of safe.
4) Culpable Homicide Skeerpoort Road. Pedestrian hit by vehicle which did not stop and declared deceased on scene.
Romano v d Spuy CPF