Crime Report for 8th to 12th November 2019:
1) Burglary Residential Rietfontein plots. Tvs stolen.
2) Malicious Damage Canon Crescent Ifafi. Window of Toyota Prado broken.
3) Possession of suspects stolen property Ten Rooms. Three suspected housebreakers arrested.
4) Common Robbery Scott St Schoemansville. Female robbed of possessions by three suspects posing as Police officials.
5) Theft from motor vehicle Baldwin St Schoemansville. Battery stolen.
6) Burglary Business Karel St Schoemansville guesthouse. Cellphones, laptops and watches stolen from clients.
7) Burglary Residential Sunway. Tv and cellphone stolen.
8) Theft from motor vehicle Syferfontein. Car battery stolen.
9) Burglary Residential St Monica St. Schoemansville. Cellphone, watch and takkies stolen.
10) Theft General Boom Crescent South. Gate motor stolen. (Other gate motors stolen in same street but not reported)
11) Attempted vehicle Theft GHS Marais St Schoemansville. Driver door damaged.
12) Malicious Damage Zandfontein. Vehicle damaged.
13) Theft out of motor vehicle Zandfontein. Jackets and glasses stolen.
14) Culpable Homicide Schubert St Melodie. Scrambler bike collided with VW polo whereby scrambler rider declared deceased on scene.
15) Assault GBH Sunway. Victim stabbed with beer bottle.
16) Business Robbery filling station vd Hoff Road Rietfontein. Petrol attendant and cashier robbed of cash by two suspects in white VW Polo at gunpoint.
1) Assault GBH estate Broederstroom. Victim hit with iron bar.
2) Burglary Residential Welgegund. Pumps, shoes, blankets and sunglasses stolen.
3) Assault GBH Selosesha Broederstroom. Victim stabbed with beer bottle.
4) Carjacking Lanseria Road. Victim alleges he was stopped by Mercedes with blue lights whereby two suspects held him at gunpoint and robbed him of cellphone and laptop as well as brand new Toyota Hilux.
5) Theft General car wash Broederstroom. Cellphone stolen.
1 )Illegal sale of liquor Schaumburg. Suspect arrested.
2) Theft General Bultfontein. Borehole control box stolen.
3) Burglary Residential Kommandonek. Battery and chairs stolen.
4) Theft General venue De Rust. Gate motor stolen.
5) Malicious Damage and using vehicle without owner’s consent Skeerpoort. Suspect arrested after bumping pole over in shopping centre and riding away.
Romano v d Spuy CPF