Crime Report for 14th to 18th November 2019:
1) Rape Damdoryn. Victim alleges she was raped by ex boyfriend.
2) Assault GBH tavern Sunway. Victim stabbed in neck with knife whereby suspect arrested.
3) Burglary Residential Howitzer St Ifafi. Tv, jewelry an handbags stolen.
4) Theft General plot Rietfontein. Borehole pump stolen.
5) Malicious Damage plot Rietfontein. Electrical box damaged.
6) Cruelty to Animals plot Rietfontein. Victim’s dog allegedly shot by landlord for killing his chickens.
7) Burglary Residential Waterfront St Schoemansville. Tv, speakers and handbag stolen.
8) Theft from and out of motor vehicle Cannon Crescent Ifafi. Battery and cash stolen from vehicle.
9) Theft General Boom Crescent South Ifafi (two cases) Two gate motors stolen.
10) Assault GBG plot Meerhof. Female assaulted by known suspect whom was arrested.
11) Drinking in Public Harrington St Schoemansville. Three suspects arrested.
12) Culpable Homicide vd Hoff Road. Pedestrian hit and killed by vehicle that did not stop.
13) Burglary Residential Meintjies St Schoemansville. Tv, bag, towels and ring stolen.
14) Burglary Residential Kleinste St Ifafi. Tv stolen.
15) Theft General Village Mall. Male and female suspects arrested for stealing beauty products and clothing at two stores.
16) Attempted Vehicle Theft Village Mall. Doorlock and ignition of Toyota Hilux damaged.
1) House Robbery Welgegund plots. Two cases reported whereby house occupants were robbed at gunpoint of cellphones, clothing, watches and milk.
2) Burglary Residential Broederstroom. Fridge stolen but later recovered in bushes.
3) Assault GBH Sangiro complex. Victim assaulted by three suspects with sticks.
4) Theft General Kalkheuwel (two cases) Two gate motors stolen.
5) Theft of motor vehicle animal park Lanseria Road. Ford Ranger stolen.
1) Theft General plot Remhoogte. Two wooden doors stolen.
2) Assault GBH Schaumburg. Victim stabbed with beer bottle by known suspect.
3) Assault GBH Schaumburg (two cases opened) Two victims assaulted by three suspects with a pole and knives.
4) Assault Common Orange Farm. Female locked in shack and beaten up by boyfriend.
Romano v d Spuy CPF