Crime Report for 28th November to 2nd December 2019:
1) Conducting business without licence Afsaal. Suspect arrested.
2) Possession of firearms without licence Ifafi. Suspect arrested.
3) Robbery with weapon other than firearm Damdoryn. Pedestrian held at knifepoint by two suspects and robbed of cash and cellphone.
4) Malicious Damage old Rustenburg Road. Solar panels damaged.
5) Drunkenness Schoemansville. Suspect arrested.
6) Theft out of motor vehicle Village Mall. Notebook and harddrive stolen.
7) Theft out of Motor Vehicle Xanadu traffic lights. Laptop stolen.
8) Theft from Motor Vehicle plot Syferfontein. (two cases) Batteries stolen from Suzuki and Daihatsu.
9) Malicious Damage Ten Rooms. Door and window damaged allegedly by boyfriend.
10) Malicious Damage filling station Damdoryn. Mirrors in toilet broken.
11) Drunkenness Rietfontein. Suspect arrested.
12) Use of Dagga in Public Village Mall. Suspect arrested.
13) Illegal Sale of Liquor Ten Rooms. Two suspects arrested.
14) Theft of Motor Vehicle GHS Marais St Schoemansville. Toyota Yaris Stolen.
15) Carjacking vd Hoff Road Rietfontein. Victim alleges he was stopped by bogus traffic official in VE Polo and robbed of his personal belongings as well as Nissan bakkie.
16) Burglary Residential Rietfontein. Cables and Battery stolen.
17) Burglary Residential Sunway. Cellphone and cash stolen.
18) Burglary Residential flats cnr Marais and Waterfront St Schoemansville. (two flats broken into) Numerous appliances and household goods stolen.
19) Burglary Residential flats Kleinste St Ifafi. Tv, harddrive and laptop stolen.
20) Drunken Driving Damdoryn. Five suspects arrested.
21) Theft of Motor Vehicle Lifestyle centre R511 Rietfontein. White Ford Ranger stolen.
22) Burglary Residential Tielman St Schoemansville. Tv, dvd player and bicycles stolen.
1) Assault GBH parking Mountain Lake centre. Victim stabbed in head with knife by known suspect.
2) Assault GBH Matshelapata. Female beaten up by boyfriend.
3) Theft General estate Broederstroom. Suspect allegedly paid for cupboards and mirrors but never installed them.
1) Malicious Damage Bultfontein. Door and frame panels damaged.
2) Theft of motor vehicle cheese farm Skeerpoort. White Toyota Hilux stolen.
3) Malicious Damage estate near Kosmos. Three tyres of vehicle slashed by known suspect.
Romano v d Spuy CPF