Crime Report for 6th to 10th December 2019:
1) Illegal Sale of liquor Ten Rooms Sunway. 13 suspects arrested.
2) Public Indecency Rietfontein. Suspect arrested for urinating in public.
3) Theft General Melodie. Bank card stolen.
4) Theft General Sunway. Bank card and Sassa card stolen.
5) Shoplifting Village Mall. Suspect arrested after stealing from three clothing stores.
6) Business Robbery Sunway. Operating unlicenced business. Victim held at gunpoint by 3 suspects and robbed of cash, speakers, amp and computer. Victim later arrested for operating unlicenced business.
7) House Robbery Rietfontein. Female held at gunpoint in her unit and robbed of tv, cellphone, microwave and clothing.
8) Burglary Residential Rietfontein. Tv, dvd player, laptop, microwave, bedding and clothing stolen.
9) Fraud Village Mall shop. Supect arrested after attempting to open account with fraudulent id.
10) Attempted theft of motor vehicle Lifestyle Centre R511. Two suspects attempted to steal Toyota Hilux but fled in red Kia after being spotted. Getaway vehicle later found abandoned on gravel road near Ennis Thabong.
11) Burglary Residential Strydom St Schoemansville. Cellphone, laptop and cellphone stolen.
12) Burglary Residential estate Verdi St. Melodie. (Two houses broken into) Jewelry, cellphones, laptop and sound bar stolen.
13) Malicious Damage De Valera St Schoemansville. Gate damaged.
14) Theft out of motor vehicle Sediba Plaza. Laptop, camera and handbag stolen.
1) Theft General Broederstroom. Solar Panels stolen.
2) Theft General pub Broederstroom. Cellphone, jewelry box and cash stolen.
3) Burglary Residential adventure camp Broederstroom. Personal belongings stolen.
4) Drowning Welgegund. Car swept over low water bridge whereby 30 year old male person drowned.
1) Burglary Residential Paul Kruger St Kosmos. Camera and lenses stolen.
2) Use of Dagga Skeerpoort. Suspect arrested.
3) Theft from motor vehicle golf estate De Rust. Two sparewheels stolen from two Toyotas.
4) Burglary Residential estate De Rust. Watches and other personal belongings stolen.
5) Theft General estate Skeerpoort. Grinder stolen.
Romano v d Spuy CPF