Crime Report for 17th to 20th December 2019:
1) Shoplifting Village Mall. Suspect arrested.
2) Fraud estate Rietfontein. Cellphone allegedly lent to suspect whom unlawfully transferred cash.
3) Burglary Residential Baldwin St Schoemansville. Tv, wifi router and other household goods stolen.
4) House Robbery Syferfontein. Victim held at gunpoint and robbed of tv, cash and cellphone.
5) Burglary Residential Rietfontein. Fridge stolen.
6) Murder Ten Rooms. Alleged suspect allegedly beaten up by mob. Later declared deceased.
7) Fraud Tyre business Melodie. False payment allegedly received for tyres.
8) Attempted Theft of Motor Vehicle Sunway. Door damaged.
9) Malicious damage Tolstoi St Schoemansville. Vehicle windscreen broken.
10) Assault GBH Ten Rooms. Victim beaten with golf stick.
11) Burglary Residential Marais St Schoemansville. Tv, laptop, overlocker, radio and bicycle stolen.
12) Possession unlicenced firearm Ten Rooms. Alleged deceased suspect found in possession of unlicenced firearm.
13) Shoplifting Village Mall. Suspect arrested after stealig groceries.
14) Fraud estate Melodie. Cash unlawfully withdrawn from credit card account.
15) Shoplifting Sediba Plaza. Female suspect arrested.
16) Business Robbery Afsaal Rietfontein. Owner held at gunpoint by two suspects whereafter cash and cigarrettes stolen.
17) Business Robbery food shop vd Hoff Road. Multiple suspects held victim at gunpoint and stole cellphones, cash and other goods.
1) Burglary Residential Jalalpor Road. Laptop, wallet and cellphone stolen.
2) Malicious Damage Broederstroom. Door damaged.
3) Burglary Residential Kalkheuwel. Cutter, chainsaw, drill and grinder stolen.
4) Assault GBH Matshelapata. Victim hit over head with hammer.
5) Business Robbery filling station Broederstroom.Three suspects held cashier at gunpoint and stole cash out of tills.
6) Malicious Damage Broederstroom. Mag wheels of vehicle damaged.
7) Theft General Broederstroom R900 worth of petrol stolen after client left without paying.
8) Burglary Business college Broederstroom. Clothing, fan, groceries, bedding and cutlery stolen.
1) Carjacking R 560 De Rust. Victim alleges after he stopped on roadside he was held at gunpoint by suspect whom stole his Isuzu bakkie.
Romano v d Spuy CPF