Crime Report for 3rd to 6th January 2020:
1) Illegal Sale of Liquor Ten Rooms. Suspect arrested.
2) Theft General manor estate Meodie plots. Handbag, cellphone, Iphone, wallet and other items stolen.
3) Burglary Residential Harrington St Schoemansville. Tv stolen.
4) Malicious Damage manor estate Melodie plots. Door damaged.
5) Attempted theft of motor vehicle church Melodie plots. Doorlock and ignition damaged of VW Polo.
6) Burglary Residential Karel St Schoemansville. Cellphones, tablet and schoolbag stolen.
1) Burglary Residential plot Broederstroom. Battery, cellphone and clothing stolen.
2) Carjacking Pelindaba Road. Victim forced off road by 6 suspects three with handguns and robbed of Toyota Quest, cash and cellphone. Vehicle later recovered nearby. Getawaxy vehicle was Toyota Conquest without numberplates.
3) Theft of motor vehicle lodge Broederstroom. Grey Toyota Fortuner stolen.
1) Failing to pay for boarding in terms of Hotel Act Remhoogte. Suspects accommodated for 5 days and failed to pay.
2) Theft General plot Skeerpoort. Cables stolen to value of R45 000
Romano v d Spuy CPF