Crime Report for 17th to 20th January 2020;
1) Fraud estate Melodie. Complainant received Email from company stating that bank account nr had been changed. Deposits were made to this account only to realise it was a scam.
2) Theft out of motor vehicle Sediba Plaza parking. Clothing, toiletries and laptop stolen.
3) Theft General Mauser St Ifafi. Electric cable stolen.
4)Theft of motor vehicle Scott St Schoemansville. Gold colour Toyota Corolla stolen.
5) Illegal Sale of Liquor Ten Rooms. 3 suspects arrested.
6) Drinking in public Sunway. Suspect artested.
7) Public Indecency Sunway. Suspect arrested.
8) Burglary Business church Sunway. Amplifier and mixer stolen.
9) Theft of motor vehicle church Melodie plots. Red VW Jetta stolen.
10) Attempted motor vehicle theft church Meerhof. Door lock and gearlever lock damaged of Toyota Corolla.
11) Burglary Residential plot Rietfontein. Computer screen, tester, grinder and drill stolen.
1) Shoplifting Mountain Lake supermarket. Suspect arrested after attempting to steal R3000 worth of goods.
2) Theft General resort Broederstroom. Cash allegedly stolen out of safe.
1) Theft General plots Skeerpoort . 2 gate motors stolen from separate plots.
Romano v d Spuy CPF