Crime Report for 13th to 14th February 2020:
1) Burglary Business cnr Scott and Hertzog St Schoemansville. Laptop stolen.
2) Illegal Possession of platinum Jean Botha Ave Meerhof. Suspect arrested.
3) Shoplifting supermarket Village Mall. Suspect arrested for attempting to steal 12 packets of cheese.
4) Fraud Schoemansville. Complainant paid large sum of money for Ford Ranger advertised on internet only to discover it was a scam.
1) Malicious Damage golf course estate Broederstroom. Poison allegedly put on grass of one of the greens.
2) Fraud Broederstroom. Invoices allegedly manipulated betwwen buyer and seller.
No crime reported.
Romano v d Spuy CPF