Crime Report for 21st to 24th February 2020:
1) Possession of Dagga Melodie plots. Suspect arrested.
2) Shoplifting Village Mall. Two male and one female arrested in possession of clothing stolen from two clothing stores. A Toyota Yaris was also impounded by Police.
3) Burglary Residential estate Verdi St Melodie. Laptop, clothing and liquor stolen.
4) Drunken Driving Damdoryn. Two suspects arrested.
5) Burglary Residential Karel St Schoemansville. Speakers, door and alarm system stolen.
6) Reckless and Negligent Driving vd Hoff Road. MVA involving three vehicles whereby two victims hospitalised.
7) Theft General Village Mall. Tyko device stolen.
8) Burglary Residential plot Rietfontein. Fridge, tv and plug fittings stolen.
1) Shopping complex Broederstroom. Paintings, pedestals and cash stolen.
2) Fraud poultry farm Broederstroom.Suspect paid in advance to fix generators but failed to do so.
3) Common Robbery estate Welgegund. Guard overpowered by four suspects whereby solar panels, invertor and battery stolen as well as cellphone.
1) Assault GBH shop Skeerpoort. Victim assaulted with beer bottle by wife whom was arrested.
2) Murder plot Skeerpoort. Three Malawian nationals involved in argument whereby one was stabbed with beer bottle in the back of a bakkie. The victim was declared deceased on the scene whereupon one suspect was arrested and another fled the scene. Police are still tracing the second suspect.
Romano v d Spuy CPF