Crime Report for 26th to 27th February 2020:
1) Fraud Nviro Centre . Cash paid to auctioneer for property but transaction never honoured.
2) Burglary Residential Charl St Ifafi. TVs, hi fi, air cooler, clothing and meat stolen.
3) Theft of motor vehicle Crossroads Centre Melodie. Silver VW Polo stolen.
4) Theft General Sediba Plaza. Bank card stolen at atm whereby cash later unlawfully withdrawn.
1) Burglary Residential Broederstroom. Tyres and trims stolen.
2) Theft General plot Broederstroom. Two fridges stolen whereby suspect arrested.
1) Business Robbery Kosmos boat shop. Security guard held at gunpoint by five suspects whereby wallet, cellphone and generator stolen from back of boat. Suspects fled in canoe.
2) Theft General supermarket Islands shopping mall. Cash stolen.
Romano v d Spuy CPF