Crime Report for 28th February to 2nd March 2020:
1) Common Robbery Scott St Schoemansville. Female pedestrian robbed of cash, keys and cards by unknown suspect.
2) Rape Sunway. Complainant alleges she was raped twice by boyfriend.
3) Fraud James St Schoemansville. Complainant alleges she transferred cash via money transfer at store but cash withdrawn before intended recipient could withdraw it.
4) Burglary Residential Karel St Schoemansville. Tv and playstation stolen.
5) Attempted vehicle theft Tan Malie complex Damdoryn. Doorlock and ignition of Nissan NP200 damaged.
6) Burglary Business Rietfontein. Safe, cash and truck keys stolen.
7) Burglary Residential resort Melodie plots. Cutting saw, torch, hammer and other tools stolen out of store.
1) Common Robbery Matshelapata Broederstroom. Female pedestrian attacked with stones and fists by two suspects and robbed of cash and cellphone.
2) Common Robbery Pelindaba Road. Victim robbed at gunpoint by suspects whom stopped in red VW Polo whilst waiting for taxi on roadside.
1) Burglary Residential estate De Rust. Cash and three watches stolen.
2) Burglary Residential estate De Rust (same estate as (1). Cash, keys and wallet stolen.
Romano v d Spuy CPF