Crime Report for 5th to 6th March 2020:
1) Theft General ATM Village Mall. Victim scammed at ATM whereby cash unlawfully withdrawn from her account.
2) Theft General Canon Crescent Ifafi. Money, cellphones, camera and jewelry stolen.
3) Possession of drugs /Dagga Damdoryn. Two suspects arrested.
4) Fraud Ifafi Centre. Suspect paid in advance for installation of tanks but failed to do so.
1) Malicious Damage plot Broederstroom. Household beds and bedding burnt by suspect whom was subsequently arrested.
2) Robbery with firearm Hartbeeshoek Road. Victim claims that whilst stopped on roadside in his vehicle a white VW Polo stopped whereby two suspects held him at gunpoint and robbed him of his cellphone.
1) Illegal Immigrants Skeerpoort. Nine suspects arrested.
2) Drinking in Public Orange Farm. Two suspects arrested.
3) Assault GBH tavern Schaumburg. Female suspect arrested after stabbing female victim with bottle.
Romano v d Spuy CPF