Crime Report for 6th to 9th March 2020:
1) Use of Dagga Damdoryn.two suspects arrested.
2) Possession of presumed stolen property Village Mall. Two suspects arrested in possession of presumed stolen clothing.
3) Shoplifting clothing store Village Mall. Suspect arrested for stealing shoes.
4) Burglary Residential Karel St Schoemansville. Tv and laptops stolen.
5) Failure to pay for accommodation Venue Melodie.Suspect left without settling account.
6) Drunken Driving Damdoryn. Seven suspects arrested.
7) House Robbery Jan Smuts Ave Meerhof. Domestic worker whom was caring for owners 7 week old baby was overpowered and tied up by at least four suspects before house was ransacked.
8) Burglary Residential Strydom St Schoemansville.Tv and other items stolen.
9) Assault GBH restaurant near Aquarium. Victim claims he was beaten up by fifteen suspects.
10) Common Robbery tavern Sunway. Victim alleges two suspects robbed him of his cellphone.
11) Theft General restaurant near Aquarium Melodie. Cellphone stolen.
12) Assault GBH Afsaal. Victim assaulted by known suspect.
1) Robbery with weapon other than firearm T junction Broederstroom. Victim alleges two suspects attacked him with beer bottle and robbed him ofR1900 cash.
2) Fraud estate Broederstroom. Victim claims he paid suspect for hire of a truck to work on mines but truck never delivered.
No cases reported.
Romano v d Spuy CPF