Crime Report for 9th to 10th March 2020:
1) Burglary Residential Cassien St Schoemansville. 2 Off road Motorcycles, helmets, motocross pants and other equipment stolen.
2) Culpable Homicide Damdoryn 4 way crossing. Truck allegedly did not stop at crossing thereby hitting two pedestrians, one which was declared deceased and the other seriously injured. The truck did not stop after the accident.
1) Assault GBH Matshelapata tavern. Victim allegedly assaulted by five suspects.
2) Burglary Business clinic Sangiro. Microwave, kettle and fridge stolen.
3) Theft General farm Hartbeeshoek Road. Table and chairs stolen.
4) Theft General estate Broederstroom. Money transferred for accommodation but never received.
1) Fraud Skeerpoort. Airtime voucher purchased illegally on complainant’s account.
Romano v d Spuy CPF