Crime Report for 7th to 8th April 2020:
1) Selling goods other than non essential goods in terms of Disaster Management Act Handelspos Melodie. Suspect arrested for selling cigarrettes.
2) Possession of Drugs Damdoryn. Suspect arrested
3) Burglary Residential plot Syferfontein. Water pump and cable stolen.
1) Fraud Skuilkloof. R2500 unlawfully withdrawn from complainant’s account.
2) Business Robbery filling station near Lanseria T junction Broederstroom.
Cashier held at gunpoint by 5 suspects before being robbed of cellphones, wallets and cash out of the till.
1) Fraud estate Kosmos. Complainant alleges EMail received from company claiming that double payment was made and requested refund.
2) Theft General Skeerpoort R560. Gate motor stolen.
Romano v d Spuy CPF