Crime Report for 7th May to 11th May 2020:
1) Fraud estate Rietfontein. Cash unlawfully deducted from account.
2) Theft from motor vehicle Hertzog St Schoemansville. Wheels and battery stolen from trailer.
3) Fraud atm Sediba Plaza. Large sum of money fraudulently withdrawn from complainant’s account.
4) Possession of drugs Scott St Schoemansville. Suspect arrested.
1) Theft General near Mountain Lake Centre. Canoe and clothing stolen.
2) Theft General primary school Broederstroom. Two gas cylinders stolen.
3) Malicious Damage plot Broederstroom. Pallisade fence damaged.
1) Theft General lodge De Rust. Solar panels stolen.
2) Theft General Cellphone tower De Rust. Lithium batteries stolen.
3) Burglary Residential Skeerpoort. Laptops and boat batteries stolen.
4) Theft from motor vehicle Schaumburg. Car radio stolen.
5) Burglary Residential plot Skeerpoort. Lawnmower and weedeater stolen.
6) Assault GBH Schaumburg. Female allegedly assaulted by landlord.
Romano v d Spuy CPF