Crime Report for 15th to 18th May 2020:
1) Theft General old Rustenburg Road. Rotary hammer stolen.
2) Theft from motor vehicle Tielman St Schoemansville. Battery as well as 25mt electrical cable stolen from bakkie.
3) Burglary Residential Karel St. Schoemansville. Music system and tv stolen.
4) Burglary Residential Danie St Schoemansville. Tv, laptop and cellphone stolen.
5) Burglary Business Beethoven Road Syferfontein. Double bed, welding machine and grinder stolen.
6) Shoplifting supermarket Village Mall. Female suspect arrested.
7) Theft General Cloister St Meerhof. Company sold and delivered medical equipment to firm which did not pay for the goods and ellegedly sold equipment.
8) Burglary business restaurant near Water Affairs. Screen, computer system and control box stolen.
1) Theft General Welgegund. Gate charge regulator stolen.
2) Theft General Leeuwenkloof. Water pump stolen.
1) Fraud estate near Kosmos. Complainant ordered gloves which he paid for but stock never arrived.
2) Assault GBH Schaumburg. Victim seriously injured after allegedly being assaulted by a mob.
Romano v d Spuy CPF