Crime Report for 5th to 6th August 2020:
1) Fraud Rietfontein. Victim paid for Solar panels advertised only to realise it was a scam.
2) Fraud Beethoven Road. Victim paid for goods advertised pnly to realise it was a scam.
3) Fraud Aquatic Club. Cash unlawfully withdrawn from victim’s account.
1) House Robbery farm Broederstroom. Victim and his girlfriend held at knifepoint in their room and robbed of tv and laptop.
2) Fraud estate Broederstroom. Victim paid for immune boosters online but discovered payment was directed to incorrect account. Suppliers never registered payment on their account.
3) House Robbery Leeuwenkloof. Victim was attacked by four suspects wielding knives and crowbar. Subsequent to being tied up and assaulted suspects left after stealing tv, clothing, dvd player, gas bottle and garden implements.
No cases reported.
Romano v d Spuy