Crime Report for 4th to 7th September 2020:
1) Theft of motor vehicle Scott St Schoemansville. Silver VW Polo stolen.
2) Burglary Residential plot Syferfontein. Tv stolen.
3) Burglary Residential Karel St Schoemansville . Laptop, cellphone, purse and alcohol stolen.
4) Assault GBH Ten Rooms. Female assaulted by boyfriend.
5) Theft out of motor vehicle Karel St Schoemansville. Laptop and textbook stolen.
6) Fraud Sediba Plaza. Female alleges she was scammed atm whereby cash unlawfully withdrawn.
1) Illegal Sale of Liquor Broederstroom. Suspect arrested.
1) Inquest estate De Rust. Male person found shot and declared deceased on scene.
2) Malicious Damage Schaumburg. Tv and amp allegedly damaged by complainant’s son.
3) Attempted Murder tavern Skeerpoort. After argument with suspect, the suspect allegedly drove his vehicle over the victim and thereby seriously injuring him.
4) Assault GBH Schaumburg. Female allegedly assaulted by boyfriend with spade.
Romano v d Spuy