Crime Report for 11th to 14th September 2020:
1) Assaulted CBH Sunway. Victim hit with whip by husband.
2) Theft General resort Melodie plots. Grinder and welding machine stolen.
3) Reckless and negligent driving Sunway. Two vehicles collided whereby one was a state vehicle. No injuries.
4) Burglary Residential Sunway. Dvd player, schoolbag and radio stolen.
5) Theft of motor vehicle venue Melodie plots. Red Toyota Etios stolen.
6) Burglary Residential Karel St Schoemansville. Tv, smartphone, Iphone, table and lamp stolen.
7) Theft of motor vehicle Good Sheppard complex Meerhof. Silver Toyota Yaris stolen.
8) Assault GBH Ten Rooms. Victim assaulted with hard object on his head.
9) Assault GBH vd Hòff Road. Victim allegedly stabbed in leg by colleague.
10) Assault GBH Ten Rooms. Victim stabbed in head by known suspect.
1) Common Robbery near Sangiro. Victim overpowered by three suspects and robbed of bag with ID and Tshirt.
2) House Robbery Mathselapata. Victim held at gunpoint by three suspects and robbed of cash.
1) Culpable Homicide Randburg bridge. Two vehicles collided whereby one person declared deceased on scene.
2) Assault GBH Schaumburg. Female assaulted by ex boyfriend.
3) Assault GBH filling station Broederstroom. Victim and his brother stabbed by known suspect.
4) Reckless and Negligent Driving R560 Remhoogte. Kia Sportage and Mazda bakkie collided whereby bakkie driver seriously injured.
5) Reckless and Negligent Driving R560 near Kosmos turnoff. Toyota Fortuner and Mazda collided whereby some injuries sustained.
Romano v d Spuy