Crime Report for 14th to 15th September 2020:
1) Drunken Driving R511 Melodie. Suspect arrested.
2) Malicious Damage Karel St Schoemansville. Fence cut.
3) Fraud Rietfontein. Suspect made false payment for vehicle purchased.
4) Reckless and Negligent Driving near Mount Amanzi. BMW collided with three pedestrians whom were hospitalised.
5) Burglary Residential manor estate Melodie plots. Tv, Ipad and meat stolen.
6) Burglary Residential Canon Crescent Ifafi. Six chairs stolen.
No cases reported.
1) Theft General boat club Kosmos. Braai stand stolen.
2) Attempted Murder farm Skeerpoort. Farm employee shot multiple times and hospitalised. There were allegedly four suspects.
3) House Robbery farm Skeerpoort. Three suspects held home owner at
gunpoint and robbed him of cash and cellphone.
4) House Robbery farm Skeerpoort. Victim and his partner were held at gunpoint by three suspects and robbed of cash, clothing and cellphone.
Romano v d Spuy