Crime Report for 30th September to 1st October 2020:
1) Fraud estate Birdplum St Melodie. Victim paid deposit for vehicle advertised only to discover it was a scam.
2) Malicious Damage / Contravention of protection order school Rietfontein. Three suspects forcefully damaged gate and also contravened protection order.
3) Theft of Motor vehicle Scott St Schoemansville. Nissan NP200 which was previously recovered after being stolen was again stolen from Police Station.
4) Burglary Residential estate Ifafi. Laptop bag containing school books stolen.
1) House Robbery Welgegund. Five suspects entered room of victim demanding money and robbed him of personal belongings.
No cases reported.
Romano v d Spuy