Crime Report 8th to 12th October 2020:
1) Theft of motor vehicle Ifafi Centre. White VW Golf stolen.
2) Theft of motor vehicle Marais St animal clinic Schoemansville. White Toyota stolen.
3) Malicious Damage Meintjies St Schoemansville. Doorlock, ignition and dashboard of VW Vivo Polo damaged.
3) Fraud Village Mall cell shop. Suspect attempted to obtain contract with fraudulent documents.
4) Shoplifting Bottle store Sediba Plaza. Suspect arrested after attempting to steal liquor.
5) Theft General filling station near Xanadu. Speedpoint device stolen.
6) Fraud Canon Crescent Ifafi. Large sum of money allegedly paid as deposit for government contract only to discover it was a scam.
7) Burglary Residential estate Ifafi. Laptops, cellphone, wallet, bank cards and handbag stolen.
8) Burglary Business Bottle store Sediba Plaza. Expensive alcohol stolen.
9) Burglary Residential manor estate Melodie plots. Tv, sound bar and other items stolen.
10) Theft General Rietfontein. Borehole pump stolen.
11) Theft General plot Rietfontein. Fencing and cables stolen.
No cases reported.
1) Burglary Business poultry farm Skeerpoort. Laptops, microwaves and other items stolen.
2) Assault GBH Schaumburg. Victim hospitalised after being stabbed with broken bottle.
Romano v d Spuy