Crime Report for 20th to 21st October 2020:
1) Malicious Damage Meerhof. Vehicle sunroof after suspect seemingly tried to force it open.
2) Theft General Hertzog St Schoemansville. Suspect allegedly lodged claims on behalf of clients but did not pay all the cash to beneficiaries.
3) Possession of Dagga Scott St. Two suspects arrested.
4) Malicious Damage Kleinste St Ifafi. Vehicle doorlocks and ignition damaged.
5) Theft General restaurant Damdoryn. Suspect did not pay for all meals ordered.
6) Theft General Village Mall. 10 Iphones stolen from shop whereby two suspects fled and four females taken into custody.
7) Common Robbery Waterfront St Schoemansville. Two teenage boys overpowered by single suspect and robbed of backpack and rugby bag with contents.
No cases reported.
1) Malicious Damage estate Skeerpoort. Gate damaged by vehicle.
2) Theft General Bosman Beyers St Kosmos. Escom electric box stolen.
Romano v d Spuy