Crime Report for 23rd to 26th October 2020:
1) Theft General Syferfontein. Welder, grinder, saw, and ext.cable stolen.
2) Fraud atm Village Mall. Cash unlawfully withdrawn from account.
3) Theft General plot Rietfontein. Borehole pump stolen.
4) Burglary Business Kleinste St Ifafi. Tv and alcohol stolen.
5) Theft General Louis Botha Ave Meerhof. Mountain bike stolen.
6) Burglary Business nursery opp Sediba Plaza. Computers stolen.
7) Culpable Homicide. Motorbike rider allegedly collided with a brick wall and declared deceased on the scene.
8) Attempted Housebreaking St Monica St Schoemansville. Nothing stolen.
9) Theft General estate Schubert St Melodie. Household items missing after domestic worker was allegedly taking care of the house.
10) Inquest Dam wall. Victim declared deceased after allegedly jumping over the dam wall to his death.
11) Illegal Sale of Liquor Sunway. Suspect arrested.
12) Burglary Residential Viviers St Schoemansville. Tv, computer and cellphones stolen.
13) Drunken Driving vd Hoff Road. Suspect arrested.
14) Attempted Vehicle Theft church Rietfontein. Toyota Fortuner dashboard tampered with and ignition lock damaged.
1) Assault GBH Sangiro. Suspect arrested.
2) Fraud butchery Broederstroom. Suspect arrested after providing false payment for meat purchased.
3) Robbery with firearm Hartbeeshoek Road. Victim alleges that while driving his VW Polo, a blue BMW forced him off the road whereby two armed suspects robbed him of R28.000.
4) Theft General restaurant Broederstroom. Pressure pump stolen.
1) Illegal sale of liquor and drinking in public Schaum burg. Three suspects arrested.
2) Malicious Damage/ Tresspassing plot Skeerpoort. Fence damaged whilst suspects allegedly erecting illegal structures.
3) Culpable Homicide R560 Skeerpoort. Bakkie allegedly lost control and turned over. Passenger declared deceased on scene whilst driver hospitalised.
4) Theft of Motor Vehicle Islands shopping complex. White Ford Ranger stolen.
5) Assault GBH Schaumburg. Victim allegedly stabbed seven times whereby suspect arrested.
Romano v d Spuy