Crime Report for 31st October to 2nd November 2020:
1) Theft of motor vehicle Village Mall. White Toyota Yaris stolen.
2) Fraud Karel St Schoemansville. Complainant allegedly sold tv to suspect whom failed to pay advertised amount for it.
3) Illegal Sale of Liquor Ten Rooms/ Rietfontein. Nine suspects arrested.
4) Burglary Residential Howitzer St Ifafi. Tv, fridge, washing machine, and clothing stolen.
5) Assault GBH Sunway. Victim allegedly stabbed by known suspect together with three other suspects.
6) Malicious Damage Syferfontein. Sliding door forced open.
7) Burglary Business Guest house Karel St Schoemansville. Two tvs and dvd player stolen.
8) Theft General Deneys Reitz St Meerhof. Weed eater, gas bottle, gas braai and set of rims and tyres stolen.
9) Malicious Damage Marais St Schoemansville. Hyundai Getz doorlock and ignition damaged.
10) Tresspassing timeshare resort Damdoryn. Suspect arrested.
11) Shoplifting and theft general two clothing stores Village Mall. Five suspects arrested.
12) Malicious Damage Kleinste St Ifafi. Pallisade fence damaged.
13) Burglary Residential Charl St Ifafi. Cash, handbag and clothing stolen.
14) Burglary Residential Karel St Schoemansville. Tvs, blender, kettle, laptop, toaster,
speakers, jewelry and numerous other items stolen.
15) Theft General estate Ifafi. Perfume, stockings and earings allegedly stolen by domestic worker.
16) Assault GBH Ten Rooms. Suspect allegedly assaulted female and her four year old son.
17) Theft of motor vehicle Sediba Plaza. Old Mazda 323 stolen.
18) Theft of motor vehicle roadhouse near Village Mall. White Toyota Yaris stolen.
1) Theft of motor vehicle venue Broederstroom. White Toyota Fortuner stolen.
2) Burglary Business restaurant Kalkheuwel. Cash stolen.
3) Burglary Residential plot Welgegund. Bicycle and braaipack stolen.
4) Inquest near Bundu Bar Broederstroom. Severely injured male person found deceased on roadside.
5) Burglary Residential Broederstroom. DSTV decoder and clothing stolen.
6) Burglary Business restaurant near Mountain Lake complex. Groceries stolen.
7) Theft of motor vehicle game farm venue Broederstroom. Toyota Fortuner stolen.
1) Carjacking Randburg Bridge De Rust. Victim alleges after stopping on bridge, five suspects held him at gunpoint robbed him of cash and two cellphones in addition to his car keys whereby they fled in his white Toyota Hilux.
2) Theft General business De Rust. Cellphone stolen.
3) Illegal Sale of Liquor Orange Farm. Suspect arrested.
4) Assault GBH tavern Skeerpoort. Victim stabbed with broken glass in the face and subsequently hospitalised.
Romano v d Spuy