Crime Report for 2nd to 3rd November 2020:
1) Theft of motor vehicle Village Mall. Maroon Mazda sedan stolen.
2) Theft from motor vehicle R511 Melodie. Two truck batteries stolen from two trucks parked next to each other whilst drivers were sleeping.
3) Theft General Charl St Ifafi. Jumping castles hired by suspect but never returned by due date.
4) Theft General venue Dozi Road Rietfontein. Cellphone stolen.
1) Fraud Mountain Lake complex. Victim paid for articles advertised but never received them.
2) Theft out of motor vehicle Mountain Lake parking. Laptop, bag, id and passport stolen out of Red Ford Ranger.
3) Theft General nursery Hartbeeshoek. Plants stolen.
1) Fraud poultry farm Skeerpoort. Foreign nationals assisted by agent to update worker permits at great cost only to discover that documents were fake.
Romano v d Spuy