Crime Report for 3rd to 7th December 2020:
1) Theft General Ritfontein. Metre box cable stolen.
2) Shoplifting store Village Mall. Female suspect arrested after stealing clothing.
3) Theft of motor vehicle/ motorcycle St Monica St Schoemansville. Jonway motorcycle stolen.
4) Assault GBH highschool. Victim punched by another scholar.
5) Contravention of Psira Act Sediba Plaza/ Village Mall. 12 suspects arrested.
6) Theft General Sediba Plaza. Victim scammed at ATM, whereby cash unlawfully withdrawn.
7) Possession of presumed stolen vehicle Jasmyn complex.
8) Theft General Rietfontein. Camping chairs stolen.
9) Theft General guesthouse Cassien St Schoemansville 4 laptops and tv stolen.
10) Theft out of motor vehicle Village Mall. Telescope stolen.
11) Theft of motor vehicle van Velden St Schoemansville. Toyota Corolla stolen.
12) House Robbery Karel St Schoemansville.Two suspects threatened to shoot victims before fleeing with cellphones.
13) Common Robbery Ten Rooms. Victim overpowered by 3 suspects and robbed of cellphone.
14) Theft General Rietfontein. Water pump stolen.
15) Burglary Residential manor estate Syferfontein. Tv stolen.
16) Drunken Driving Damdoryn. Suspect arrested.
17) Shoplifting Village Mall supermarket Village Mall. Suspect arrested.
18) Assault GBH Dozi Road Rietfontein. Victim alleges he was assaulted by 2 Malawian nationals.
1) Dealing in Drugs plot Broederstroom. 2 Suspects arrested.
2) Assault GBH filling station near Peacanwood. Female assaulted by boyfriend.
3) Fraud plot Broederstroom. Fraudulent proof of payment presented to complainant.
4) Damage to Essential Infra-Structure Hartbeeshoek Road. Pallisade fencing cut, cables cut and three lithium batteries stolen.
1) Assault GBH Schaumburg. Female allegedly assaulted by daughter’s boyfriend.
2) Reckless and Negligent Driving R560 Skeerpoort. Two vehicles collided whereby 4 persons injured.
3) Assault GBH Schaumburg. Female assaulted by male suspect whom alleged he was owed money by victim.
Romano v d Spuy