Crime Report for 7th to 8th December 2020:
1) Fraud Hertzog St Schoemansville. Victim ordered and paid for tactical vests which were never delivered.
2) Burglary Residential plot Rietfontein. Groceries, frozen food, curtains and blankets stolen.
3) Theft General Jean Botha Ave Meerhof. Platinum and Kruger Rands allegedly stolen.
4) Burglary Residential estate Rietfontein. Three cellphones, laptop and banker stolen.
No cases reported.
1) Use of motor vehicle without owner’s consent poultry farm Bultfontein. Two suspects were allegedly using vehicle without permission.
Romano v d Spuy