Crime Report for 11th to 14th December 2020:
1) Burglary Business Tant Malie complex. Welding machine and other tools stolen.
2) Theft out of motor vehicle Village Mall. Laptop, Ipad and other items stolen.
3) Drinking in public Damdoryn, Ifafi. Four suspects arrested.
4) Fraud bank Village Mall. Cash unlawfully transferred to suspect’s account.
5) Theft of motor vehicle Damdoryn. White Nissan LDV stolen.
6) Malicious Damage plot Syferfontein. Gate damaged.
7) Burglary Residential Cassien St Schoemansville. Tv, cellphones, laptop and other items stolen.
8) Burglary Residential Hertzog St Schoemansville. Tv and speakers stolen.
9) Theft General Canon Crescent Ifafi. Chairs stolen.
10) Fraud complex R511. Suspect allegedly transferred company money to family members.
11) Drunken Driving Scott St Schoemansville. Suspect arrested.
12) Shoplifting Sediba Plaza. Two suspects arrested.
13) Theft of motor vehicle Schubert St Melodie. Red VW Polo stolen.
14) Theft of motor vehicle road house near Village Mall. Silver Toyota Yaris stolen.
15) Reckless and Negligent Driving vd Hoff Road. Truck turned on side whereby driver injured.
16) Drunken Driving R511 Ifafi. Two suspects arrested.
1) Burglary Business farm Broederstroom. Cables, batteries and generators stolen.
2) Theft General resort Pelindaba Road. Electrical cable stolen.
1) Assault GBH estate De Rust. Victim allegedly beaten up by security guard.
2) Assault GBH Schaumburg.victim sustained serious injuries after being beaten up by boyfriend.
3) Burglary Residential estate near Kosmos. Laptop, watch and clothing stolen.
4) Reckless and Negligent Driving R560 De Rust. Suzuki Jimney and Hyundai Tucson collided whereby two persons injured and hospitalised.
Romano v d Spuy