Crime Report for 14th to 18th January 2021:
1) Contravention of Protection Order Dam Drive Ifafi.
2) Shoplifting clothing store Sediba plaza. Female suspect arrested for stealing clothing.
3) Fraud bank Village Mall. Victim paid deposit for bakkie advertised only to realise it was a scam.
4) Theft General flats Mauser St Ifafi. Jewelry stolen after bogus flat rental suspects entered premises.
5) Theft of motor vehicle Sediba Plaza. Silver Toyota Etios stolen.
6) Theft from Motor Vehicle Village Mall. Sparewheel allegedly stolen.
7) Theft of Motor Vehicle Jasmyn complex. Silver VW Polo stolen.
8) Burglary Business resort mountain side Melodie plots. Curtains and generator stolen.
1) Burglary Business pub Broederstroom. Cigarrette machine and liquor stolen.
2) Burglary Business Sangiro complex. Copper wire stolen out of container.
3) Theft General plot Broederstroom. Waterpump and switch stolen.
4) Trespassing plot Kalkheuwel. Suspect caught by security and later arrested.
No cases reported.
Romano v d Spuy